· Appointed by the Provincial of the
of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate.
· Appointed by the National Director after consultation with current National
Co-ordinators for a negotiated term.
· At all times there will be a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 5, dependant upon the needs of Oblate Youth Australia.
· Appointed by National Director after consultation with National Co-ordinators and local community for a negotiated term.
number of State Representative appointed will be appropriate to meet
the needs and adequately represent each local community.
those who identify with the Oblate charism in the context of the
Catholic church and who choose to live this out by participation
through Oblate Youth Australia.
Oblates of Mary Immaculate
living witnesses of the charism, Oblates are encouraged to participate
and support all activities of Oblate Youth Australia and to encourage
the awareness of faith and Oblate charism and spirituality in a formal
or informal manner.
who are directly linked with a local community, are encouraged and
welcome to participate in Oblate Youth activities at the Local
Oblate Youth Australia Project Co-ordinator
· Employed by Provincial of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate in consultation with the National Co-ordination team.
· Any person employed in this position may not hold any other volunteer position in OYA.